6.09.2011

Bienvenidos a Miami!



Bienvenidos a Miami!

I’m down in the Sunshine State for the next few days to meet with Marc de Kuyper, 11th generation of the de Kuyper family, as the Royal Dutch Distillers prepare for the upcoming Miami market launch of the company’s portfolio gem, Mandarine Napoléon.

I’ve never been to Miami before, so this is a fantastic opportunity for me to get to see firsthand some of the retailers in the marketplace, familiarize myself with many of the on-premise accounts, and get to know some of the faces behind the bar that are spearheading the cocktail movement in this vibrant city.

If you have any tips on how to experience Miami "Big Willy Style" or not-to-miss locales to recommend, I would most certainly welcome your suggestions in the comments section. Or, even more promptly, drop me a quick Tweet at either @stephaniejerzy or @drinks4thehouse.

Salud!

No comments: