6.18.2009

Two Things...


Hello readers! Today I’ve got two quick notes for you.


  1. I was first introduced to MySpeedRail.com by Lance Mayhew awhile back, and have been enjoying some of the recent blog posts there. But it’s just come to my attention that they’ve got a search engine set up on the site specifically designed to search cocktails on only the most relevant sites. It’s the perfect tool for finding a new cocktail to serve your friends, deciding what you can make with what you have on hand, or figuring out if your new creation has already been created by somebody else. Check it out the next time you’re looking for a great drink (after stopping by Drinks for the House, of course!).
  2. Tales of the Cocktail is fast approaching. I can’t believe it’s been a year already! I’m so excited to return to the Big Easy and meet up with new friends and familiar faces. If you want to be privy to all the deets while I’m on the road, follow me on twitter, where I’ll be updating more frequently. I promise to be witty and hilarious. Well, no I don’t but I’ll try anyway.

Cheers!

No comments: